Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Frequent Flier


Today is a good day.
While I didn't get much done, I still created.
Paints are ready for the Watercolor class, patterns are too!
Teaching tomorrow.
Plans made for working on ornaments Friday with Sister in law.
She's helping me knead the clay to soften it.
We also went to get a bunch of canvas for my Scripts & Strokes class as I'm finally out.
Low and behold, there were bonus packs with one extra canvas. 
I bought all of them I could find.
We also went shopping for shoes as Chris is having issues with his feet.
Stopped and got canvas for a backdrop at children's church.
We took dachshunds out for a spin.
Gave one dachshund with skin issues a bath.
Washed laundry and dried it, still got to fold!
We are headed to church tonight!

Frequent Flier, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 12 x 36
Day 93 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021



 

No comments:

Post a Comment