Thursday, September 16, 2021

The octopus escapes


Well!
This one is so hot off the easel I have not even erased pencil lines yet!
Back to shadowboxes for the shows!
Shows.....
I have been accepted into the one day Freedom Fest in Orange Beach October 9th.
We can set up the day before, but will probably wait to load in Artworks until Saturday morning.
I'm hoping we can boondock Friday night in the parking lot, both to save on expenses and time.
We'll see on that one!
Those who were disappointed about the National Shrimp Festival, 
we now have ONE day to sell in Orange Beach.
As my girlfriend says, "Better than a stick in the eye"
Kudos to the Mayor and his awesome city staff getting the job done to put on this show.
Now, if people will just show up and buy!

I will be blasting it out on Facebook for sure!

The octopus escapes, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 16 x 16
Day 80 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021



 

No comments:

Post a Comment