Sunday, September 26, 2021

Ornament central


Before painting

Well!
After an afternoon of pressing trimming, and mounting, then baking.
I had 24 ornaments ready for paint.
The pearl ornaments have pearl paint on them, while the gold have a lovely interference gold.
The white have silver accents while the gold have gold accents.
I will have to see tomorrow if the gold shows up properly.
Unfortunately, one of the seahorses decided to jump off the ornament and shattered.
I now have 23.
No worries, I can make more!
And I will be making more shortly. 
I have at least another 84 to make.
They all will need to be signed as well!
Show season, busy season!
But for now, Goodnight!

After painting

Ornament central, Acrylic and clay on glass ornaments
Day 90 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021




 

No comments:

Post a Comment