Saturday, September 4, 2021

Loggerhead III


This sea turtle is the last of the trio of turtles in the sewing machine drawers.
When hung as a trio, they would appear to be swimming from left to right.
They were lots of fun to create.

I really enjoyed this morning.
Chris and I went looking for yard sales.
Not having any luck, we went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby for me to get tracing paper.
Using coupons and bonuses, I was able to get $50 worth of paper for less than $20.
Spending time with each other is the most fun!

I am also having a great week in the area of sales myself.
I am very surprised and pleased to have the talent to be able to make other people happy.
It makes me happy too!
I am grateful for the talent God has given me.

Loggerhead III, Acrylic on wood panel, 5 x 16 inches
Day 68 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment