Thursday, September 9, 2021

Seahorse I


Well!
This is a hard one to post.
The National Shrimp Festival cancelled the show today.
I have to admit, it's taking the wind out of my sails for a moment.
The good news is, the other shows are silent so far as cancelling is concerned.
I get it, but this is seriously messing with my income for this year!
I prayed okay God, what are you trying to teach me?

TRUST!
Trust that He will provide.
Rely on His provision.
Understand His will.
Stand on His word.
Teach others about trusting.

The same message God gave me last year when the shows were all collapsing.
I now pass it on to you!

Worked hard on a Steampunk piece design today.
Paint to follow soon afterwards.
Life goes on here at the Raccoon Retreat Studio in Fairhope, Alabama

Seahorse I, Acrylic on wood panel, 5 x 15 inches
Day 73 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment