Monday, September 6, 2021

Just the Blues I


Back to the sewing machine drawers!
I really enjoy using up paint when I have put out colors on my palette.
Because of this, I have used the colors to create "Just the Blues I"
The paintings are coming hard and fast now, with me sometimes completing two in one day!
These small guys are so much fun to create!

Not much other than painting happening here today.
Although we did have dinner with our friends that are back home from Africa.
It is good to catch up and hear about things happening there.
Water is a huge problem right now.
I f you could lift them up in prayer I would appreciate it very much!
If you are led to donate toward a borehole (well) at iroCK lodge, that would be amazing!
They are currently trying to raise $4,500.00
Donations can be made at www.teamafrica.com
This takes you to the Buy a Brick Foundation.
All money donated goes to help the people of Zimbabwe.
There are no administrative fees taken out.
I find that amazing don't you?

Just the Blues, Acrylic on wood panel, 5 x 16 inches
Day 70 of the 1000 days~100 paintings 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment