Thursday, September 26, 2019

Mystical Mermaid III


Mystical Mermaids continue!
Today finds the backside of one swimming away!
I really enjoy painting these.

What I don't enjoy is conflict.
I posted something that two people disagree with 
on a popular website.
Your first guess on the website is probably right!
Anyway, I seem to have ruffled feathers with the Global Warming post about Greta. 
For the record, I believe we need to do something, 
anything to help out our planet.
Yes the United States is working on it, but we could still do more.
Yes Children today grow up differently from how we did.
We grew up drastically different from our parents and grandparents!
We are slowly but surely destroying our planet with our garbage, chemicals, and lack of sound conservation practices.
On the other counts, I guess I'll have to respectfully disagree!

I am ready for the show this weekend.
I hope to see some of you there, even if just to look!

Mystical Mermaid III, Acrylic on poured background, 4 x 12 inches
Day 87 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment