Saturday, September 21, 2019

Tentacles, tentacles everywhere!


This  made for an interesting day!
It also made for a long one too!
Quite large in fact, 2 ft x 5 ft , actually a little bigger.
I am really in the groove for shows now, let the sepias begin!

I started the day with my usual bible readings, and a good breakfast provided by my husband.
Chris and our son Jere' went to our local restaurant, Waffle House 
to get breakfast and brought home something for me.
I am so blessed by a husband that thinks about me when he is out.
I then headed to my women's bible study at the pier.
I was the leader today for Really Bad Girls of the bible.
My chapter was number 3 and was about the adulterous woman.
Jesus was represented by an art professor no less!
I pray my "teaching" was understandable and provoking them to dig further into God's word.
We then walked about 2 1/2 miles.

I have managed to let a head cold into my body.
It's not real bad, but I sure hope I can fight it off enough to get well by next weekend.
Next weekend...
This time next week we will be finished with day one of the Jubilee Festival.
I pray it is at least as good as last years show.

Tentacles, tentacles everywhere! Acrylic on canvas, 2 ft x 5 ft
Day 82 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment