Friday, September 20, 2019

Out of the Deep II


Created from the same pour that brought me Out of the Deep. 
The browns and gray's are incredible.
I cannot wait to see it varnished along with the others in my studio.
The poured backgrounds are just so gorgeous and almost effortless. 
I did enhance the  water on this one, adding foam and water lines.
I love to watch water move, I could absolutely watch it all day, especially the surf with it's foam.
Just lovely!

Sepias are coming, I promise!
I also made room in the studio for further works coming from the easel in the Raccoon Retreat studio.
This time of year, it gets crowded in my space.
I have actually started my list of packed items to get them off the shelves and out of the way.
I am a bag-a-holic with lots of different size bags to contain the artworks and make packing easier.
Chris loves it when the bags make blocks on which he can stack the pieces 
on top of one another with no damage.
There were several pieces over the course of our years traveling and doing shows that were damaged.
The bags minimize the dents and possible broken stretcher bars.

I really enjoy painting, but this evening I must finalize my teaching for the morning SLAM group meeting.
SLAM is Sweating Like A Momma group from church. 
We are studying really bad girls of the bible and it is interesting to say the least.

God's blessings on you this day!

Out of the Deep II, Acrylic on poured background, 12 x 24
Day 80 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment