Saturday, July 11, 2020

3 days a little amazed



So you remember that thing called life?
Those things that get in the way of what you want to do, so the Holy Spirit can move IN you?
That has really happened to me this week!

Write this down.........
Delays and distractions are Divine interventions.

Can't get to an appointment on your time schedule?
The Spirit is delaying you, keeping you possibly from an accident.
Can't figure out a problem on your own?
Let the Spirit take over and see the magic that happens in your life 
and the lives of others you pray for every day.
I have found the more I let God take the reins of the horse I'm riding called life,
the more I enjoy life!
Don't get me wrong, it's not all peaches and cream.
But still! 
WOW!

I occasionally ask people what they want to see me paint next.
The dragonfly was mentioned several weeks ago as a suggestion for a painting.
I really enjoyed putting him on the poured background as well!
Beautiful and fun!
The fox is another of the aforementioned question.
A request of a fox.
Not my usual fair, but I'm always up for a challenge.
This one is on a poured background of pearl and ivory with white as well.
The two holes at the top are for a wire to be run through.
This is one of the pieces of Hardi board siding that came off the 
back of the house when we added the porch.
I love using recycled materials and eventually this will have resin added to it so it can go outside.
I have people request outdoor art for years now.
We'll see how they sell or don't! 


And now there's this......


This is part of the submarine going into the main church tomorrow for Summer Surge.(VBS)
This is a door "lock" that has to be able to turn both ways on a door in the submarine.
I was concerned about building something that can be used, 
yet be sturdy, light, and made from cardboard and an empty paint can!
This week I have done a lot of building and constructing for this set. 
The sub is 19 feet long, has two levers that work, this wheel, and lots of gauges and buttons.
I could not have gotten as much done as I have without the presence of the Holy Spirit in my studio!
Several times this week I have been Spirit led in a direction that was the perfect solution for what I was working on at that time.
I guess God wants this set to be awesome, because the Spirit gave me so many ideas at one point that I had to say WHOA! 
I can't create that fast, slow down the ideas please!
Anyway you look at it, if you believe in the Spirit or not, I got an incredible amount of work done!
That's all for 3 days and today.

100 days~100 paintings 2020, Acrylic on canvas 12 x12, hardi board (11x14), and cardboard!
Days  11, 12, & 13 of the 100 days for 2020




No comments:

Post a Comment