Friday, July 17, 2020

More Mahi-mahi



I am really enjoying this series.
It has been a long day of concentrating on the book I'm illustrating.
This weekend will be dedicated to it as well.
Although, there may some pool time in there somewhere.

The hardi bord has been fun so far, and there are still several to go.
These will be appropriate for outdoor hanging or could go into a bathroom easily.
Hardi bord is a concrete based material made to mimic the look of wood.
Insects don't like it, it's easy to paint, and it's does not burn easily.

I am looking forward to working on a project that has been thrown my way.
It is a baby now, but must be completed and approved rather quickly.
While I cannot go into detail yet, it may be a smash hit.
I would very much appreciate prayers thrown my way.
The great part about it is, I did not pursue it, but it is pursuing me!
I just LOVE it when people talk about me and my art!

More Mahi-mahi, acrylic on hardi bord, 10 x 10 inches
Day 19 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment