Thursday, July 30, 2020

Octopus all around



This day..........
I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband that supports and loves me so much!
He said lets go!
When I expressed a desire for drawing and watercolor papers.
So, off we went!

Like the octopus, my mind is everywhere seemingly at once.
I am praying for several people now, some who have requested prayer and others that have not.
I pray for healing for some, basic human needs for others (food and shelter), and now for an aging and elderly couple with a special needs adult that is about to be released from a group home 
into a world she does not and cannot understand.
Praying for them to find a solution to their real world problems.
I pray for my children, their spouses, and our grandchildren.
I pray for brothers, and sisters in Christ that they can continue on their journey to Sanctification.
I pray for our government, our police and fire fighters, nurses, doctors, and anyone else responsible for others
 care. I miss helping at Shepherds place, giving Senior adults an opportunity to create something they are proud of to take home. I miss teaching and I pray for teachers and bus drivers about to start a very uncertain school year. I pray for students and children, that they are comfortable in our world as it stands today.
I pray for foreign governments and their finances that their countries don't collapse under the strain of the pandemic. I pray for local government as well, that people can make sound decisions about voting this year and not vote a popularity contest.
I pray for other artists, that they can find and keep their talent and income intact in this uncertain time.
I also pray for our planet, that we leave something worthwhile for our next generation.
I pray for our church leaders, our church "family", and for people that still watching online because of health concerns.
These are things I pray about.
These are things I am grateful for as well.
I am grateful I live in a country that allows us to pray for and with others, both online and in person.
I will fall asleep in prayer tonight and every night.

Octopus all around, Acrylic on hardibord, 10 x 10
Day 32 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment