Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Herons in love II



Another pair of herons.
Same size as the other 24 x 36.
This is a request from one of my other galleries.
She saw the other one, and asked if it was available.
I told her no, but I could do a reverse.
I also did not do the colored eyes.

Today was interesting, I painted all morning then we went to run an errand and get lunch.
We are looking for insurance and Chris made the mistake of giving them his phone number.
Too, too many have called now.
We are still shopping as we have some time until it's needed.

I am teaching a watercolor class tomorrow night.
The Stewart Heath gallery in Malbis at the mall.
It should be lots of fun!
There's still room if you want to join us!

Herons in love, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 24 x 36
Day 24 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment