Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Peaceful turtle (no political affiliation please)



The paintings are going well, with me easily completing one per day.
I am afraid though at the rate our country is going, I may get even more done.
I think we are headed for another lockdown.
In which case, I will be found in my studio painting away.
I pray it isn't so, but with the raging numbers we are being presented with on a daily basis....
And,
Our president finally speaks to us all wearing masks if you cannot social distance.
Although I wonder if it's just an attempt to boost numbers with an election coming up.
I'm already tired of the presidential, local, and statewide elections and their commercials.
Each side accusing the other of this and that, with respondents replying with tit for tat.

I'll be in the studio creating!

Peaceful turtle (no political affiliation please), Acrylic on hardibord, 10 x 10 inches
Day 23 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment