Monday, July 20, 2020

Sandpiper



Today was rather "busy" in a myriad of ways.
I did laundry, painted canvases, went with Chris on a journey looking for a shop vacuum, ate lunch, then painted today's piece.
I then got in the pool with my sister in law for a long luxurious time
 of chatting, floating, and remembering.
My sister lives here now and we both love it so much!
We have had many discussions about Christ and being Christian.
She has enjoyed them too, deciding to be baptized again!
This has made me beyond joyous.
Chris and I then rode the dogs, don't ask it's every day!
Ate dinner of leftovers.
I then went to my studio, and Chris to his lathe.
We both got a lot done, and now I blog and call it a day!
Whew!

Sandpiper, Acrylic on hardibord, 10 x 10 inches
Day 22 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment