Friday, July 15, 2022

Babies on board! II


More baby turtles!
These are also on the wood panel, surrounded by the beachy wood edge.
I am enjoying the smaller panels, as they are easier to paint and transport.
They will also be a little easier on the pocketbook as they will retail for $150.00.
These are headed to the Audubon Center in Mississippi for next month's show!
I'm really having a good time creating the show, lots of birds coming up!

We finally got the part for my pool pump today.
With the combination of rain, rain, and more rain, my pool has not been happy at all.
Consequently, neither have I been happy.
I love to relax for a while in the pool, floating and looking at clouds, or the planes dog fighting overhead.
Yes, you read right.
Dog fighting.
I have seen them chase each other, roll, spin, and go into clouds.
I've even seen one go straight up as hard as he could, then stall the plane only to restart it as it was falling.
Scary, very scary.
These apparently are Navy pilots, practicing manuevers in prop planes, so they can build memory as far as the guidance of the plane. 
They learn in the slow ones, so they can handle the jets later.
This has gone on for years, they got permission when the area was not nearly as populated.
It's interesting to watch though!
I pray every time I hear them.

Babies on board! II, Acrylic on wood panel, 12 inches round
Day 18 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment