Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Small but mighty "O"


Octopus are absolutely fascinating to me.
This guy would be considered a miniature in the painting world.
A lot of impact in a small painting.
I really enjoyed creating him too.

Things are ramping up here at the Raccoon Retreat studio in Fairhope, Alabama.
Most of all, is the getting ready for shows in the fall.
I have put in for several, we'll see when the acceptances start coming in (or not) as to how busy I'll be.
August and September will be "My Nature Odyssey" at the Audubon center in Pascagoula, MS
National Shrimp Festival, Gulf Shores, Alabama October 6~9, 2022
Jubilee festival, Daphne, Alabama October 15th & 16th, 2022 ~Tentative
Mattie Kelly, Destin Florida, October 29th & 30th, 2022~Tentative
Peter Anderson, Ocean Springs, Mississippi, Nov. 5th & 6th, 2022~Tentative
Three Rivers, Covington, Louisiana, November 12th & 13th, 2022~Waitlisted
There may be other smaller shows in between and after, but this is what I have entered.
Hopefully, I'll see you at one this fall!

The spring shows are still producing work as well.
I have commissions I'm working on to make collectors happy (and me too!)
I am always delighted to help make that special day even better with original art!
I am humbled at the amount of work lately.
God has been working overtime to give me commissions so I can support others in their art endeavors.
In the meantime,
I PAINT!

Small but mighty "O", Acrylic on panel, 5 x 15 inches
Day 8 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022




 

No comments:

Post a Comment