Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Seahorses are some of my favorites!


I love painting seahorses.
They are just a fun creature to look at, watch while swimming, and seeing them bob as they wrap their tails around the coral or sea grass.
This one, I noticed after I painted him,
 has apparently given birth as his belly is sunk in afterward.
Such a delicate precious creature, the seahorse!

I spent another day at church working on VBS.
Things are progressing way better than I expected, with the major work being completed tomorrow.
I've never been this far, this soon before setup day.
We put everything in on July 31st.
This gives me a couple of weeks before I have to jump that hurdle.

In the meantime, I paint for my show!

Seahorses are some of my favorites!, Acrylic on canvas, 12 x 24 shadowbox
Day 16 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment