Thursday, July 14, 2022

Babies on board!


Babies on board!
Literally!
Hobby Lobby has these awesome frames available and I love them.
This is a new size though. 
I have used the ones that are about 24 inches in diameter frequently.
They are some of my most popular pieces because of the beachy looking frames.
This size is only about 12 inches in diameter.
More baby turtles.
I simply love painting them!

We wrapped up VBS design today. 
It feels weird to have all the hard work done two full weeks before the event.
We hang and construct it after the second service July 31st.
I'm looking forward to seeing it all in place!
"On the Case" is going to be awesome!

Babies on board!, Acrylic on Wood panel, 12 inches diameter
Day 17 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment