Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Jellyfish party


The photo is slightly askew I know.
It has been a long day for sure.
I woke up at 3:30am and could not go back to sleep.
I started reading my Bible and other readings for the day.
Today was Share the beach day.
I walked about 1.25 miles just as the sun rose over the Gulf of Mexico.
The volunteers for Share the Beach do this every day from May through August.
I did not find any sea turtle nests, but I did find a cup pretty well 
buried in the sand and being washed over by waves.
There was no evidence of people other than this cup.
So, I picked it up as it was getting washed out to sea.
A Yeti cup, a big cup, a brand new cup!
I am so happy to have kept this out of the waters of our ocean.
The cup is really nice too!

Jellyfish party, Acrylic on wood panel with sewing drawer, 5 x 15inches
Day 9 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment