Monday, August 8, 2022

Flying Jewel box V


Incredibly beautiful these little birds are for sure!
I am looking forward to taking them to the Pascagoula River Audubon Center later this week.
Thursday is the reception, and I am so excited to hang them at the gallery.
They have already sold 3 pieces at the show!
I hope to replace them while there as well.

So many things happening here at the Raccoon Retreat Studio in Fairhope, Alabama.
Chris has built a stack of shadowbox frames for me to work on soon. They still have to be stretched, painted white, and sketched then painted.
It's a never-ending cycle of wonder here.
I wonder how I get it done.
I wonder if I'll get it done.
I wonder when I'll get it done.
I wonder if people will like them.
I wonder if people will purchase them.
I wonder most of all at the talent God has blessed me with!

Flying Jewel box V, Acrylic on wood panel, 5x15 inches
Day 42 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment