Sunday, August 14, 2022

Pelican II


What an amazing day to day was for me!
I started out by doing my Bible readings.
Then we went to church.
I came home then went to My Daughter in loves house in Mobile for a tea party.
It was a very well-done party and they had so much food.
They even had gentlemen to serve tea and other beverages.
So fun!

I drove back home to spend time with Chris.
We had a late lunch together and then we both took a nap.
Chris's nap was much longer than mine of course!
The late afternoon was spent working on a project for and with my daughter.
We are making a train for a Mardi Gras organization.
It's going to be an incredible work of art, as well as a lovely train fit for a queen!

Somewhere in the middle of creating, I finished a painting too!
Such a fun one to do!
I love the smaller rounds.

Pelican II, Acrylic on wood panel, 12 inches round
Day 48 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment