Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Flying jewel box VI


So much fun, and so much beauty in a small package.
I love to watch them.
Now I love to paint them too!

Today was a good day.
The laundry got done.
The dogs behaved themselves for the most part.
That is except for the phantom puppy pooper in my bedroom. 
The poop that was found by my robot vacuum cleaner.
Cleaned up that mess.
Cleaned the vacuum cleaner that sucked up said poop.
Cleaned the stove where I cleaned the vacuum cleaner.
Cleaned the sink after I cleaned the stove and the vacuum cleaner.
Such is life with senior dogs.
I just pray the vacuum doesn't find poop or pee again!
The dogs may have to stay outside for a while during vacuuming.

Studio time was good, I got a lot done today.
I put a couple of coats of Kilz on the latest sewing drawer projects.
The color kept seeping through, so another layer of Kilz.
Finally, I was able to put white acrylic on them to prepare them for artworks.
I also painted today for several hours.

Dog feeding time, then the afternoon ride.
Dogs are happy, husband happy.
Laundry done.
Dinner cooked and cleaned up.
Time spent with husband in early evening.
Then lost myself into the studio for a couple of hours.
Going to be now, 4:30 am comes quickly.
(Walking for turtles in the morning.)
Such is the artist life here at the Raccoon Retreat Studio in beautiful Fairhope, Alabama!

Flying jewel box VI, Acrylic on wood panel, 5x15 inches
Day 43 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment