Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Mistakes are made! Turtle II & Turtle III


Well then, the turtles are coming off my easel lately.
I actually thought I posted last night, but apparently not!
So again, a two for one.

I thought I remembered posting, but it somehow disappeared.
Probably my fumble fingers on the computer after painting all day.
Anyway, I am posting now before I get too far in the painting zone and forget.
These guys are fun to paint, giving me inventory that is quick and easy to create.
With 6 shows this fall, I'd better get busy!

I've been working hard on steampunk pieces as well.
These are intense, detailed, shoulder stressing, terrifically fun works.
Today was my last day this year to walk for turtles.
It was a beautiful morning, with the sun just coming up as I went back to the car to go home.
Breakfast together, then Chris drove to Mississippi to pick up a boat project.
We also picked up my sister in law from the airport in Pensacola after her trip to Montana.
It's been a long day of road trips and painting!



Turtle II & Turtle III, Acrylic on wood panel, 12 inches round
Days 64 & 65 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022



 

No comments:

Post a Comment